WHY YOU SHOULD HIT 100 MILES
There are lots of benefits to getting on yer’ bike and going for a cycle. Here’s our top 5:
- Burn those calories - Cycling regularly can help keep you fit by burning calories and helping you tone and strengthen your muscles.
- There are so many other health benefits - Cycling can also help to reduce stress and lower your blood pressure and keeping active can even give you an energy boost. Adding more activity to your daily routine can help improve sleep too. It's a win-win, if you ask us.
- Discover new places - You see so much more when you cycle, compared to when you drive past places in a car. You might discover some hidden gems in your local area - what are you waiting for?
- Wellbeing boost - We all know the feeling at the moment, there are days where you might not leave the house at all! So, what better way to unwind and get outdoors than going on a cycle.
- Help us beat prostate cancer - Best of all, the money you raise by taking part in Cycle the Month will help fund lifesaving research to beat prostate cancer.