WHY YOU SHOULD HIT 100 MILES
There are lots of benefits to getting on yer’ bike and going for a cycle. Here’s our top 5:
- Burn those calories - Cycling regularly can help you maintain a healthy weight, by burning calories and helping you tone and strengthen your muscles.
- There are so many other health benefits - Cycling can also help to reduce stress and lower your blood pressure, and keeping active can even give you an energy boost. Adding more activity to your daily routine can help improve sleep too. It's a win-win, if you ask us.
- Discover new places - You see so much more when you cycle, compared to when you drive past places in a car. You might discover some hidden gems in your local area - what are you waiting for?
- Cycle socials - Cycling doesn’t have to be taken on alone. Gather friends and family to cycle with you and take on the challenge, and if you’re already a member of a cycling club be sure to get them involved with Cycle the Month too!
- Help us beat prostate cancer - The money you raise taking part in our Cycle the Month challenge will help protect our life-saving research into better tests and treatments to stop prostate cancer being a killer.